Steel Frame Housing US, Inc. in Atlanta, GA is focused on the design and construction of sustainable structures around the world, with a focus on Africa and Turkic regions. We design and engineer plans for steel frame housing, sustainably manufacture materials and parts in the U.S., ship the materials and parts, and assist our clients with training and financing. Our business is steadily growing, so we are seeking an Architect to apply advanced theoretical and practical knowledge of Architectural design principles and concepts for new housing projects. Individuals will work independently, but under the direction of the CEO, to carry out the following duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare Architectural Proposals for US manufactured materials by utilizing architectural software, such as AutoCAD and 3ds Max.
- Guide clients through project requirements, costs, and timelines.
- Research applicable regulations and ensure proposals are in full compliance.
- Research US manufactured architectural materials for housing programs.
- Train visiting architects of foreign companies on the American Light Gauge Framing and construction technology.
- Create a catalog of Architectural designs of housing types that are in harmony with the culture and preferences of Turkic regions.
- Oversee presentations to groups/delegations of foreign importers and clients.
- As assigned, may perform other duties normally associated with this occupation.
NOTE: This position does not involve any project management nor does it involve any supervision of personnel.
- Master's degree in Architecture and two (2) years of experience in the job offered or in any related position(s).
- Qualified applicants must also have at least two (2) years of experience working with the following:
- AutoCAD and 3ds Max
- Adobe InDesign
- Job Site: 1360 Center Drive, Suite 200, Atlanta, GA 30338
- Domestic and international travel required 15% of the time. No telecommuting.
- No calls or emails. EOE.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
TO APPLY, MAIL RESUME TO:
Steel Frame Housing US, Inc.
1360 Center Drive, Suite 200,
Atlanta, GA 30338